01 May May 2020 Covid-19 Update
Thank you for your patience over the past several weeks. We are now open and seeing patients for fertility services using Covid-19 screening precautions to keep everyone safe. New and returning patients have the option of in-office visits, telemedicine or phone consultations.
We will continue to screen for Covid-19 symptoms..
Our full staff is here and ready to assist you in scheduling visits and answering questions.
- If you are not feeling well then please call the office and reschedule your visit.
- At check-in your temperature will be taken and if 99.6 or higher then we will ask you to reschedule. You will also be asked about health, travel and any contact with someone suspected of having COVID-19
- We are spacing out appointment times so to have a minimal number of patients in waiting room and seating has been adapted for social distancing
- Our staff undergoes same temperature testing and questions as our patients.
- Social distancing is carried out by our staff.
- Please do not bring anyone with you other than your partner
- Our staff is wearing masks and would recommend that you do the same with mask or scarf
These are unprecedented times and we all wish and wait for the day when the danger has passed and we can resume our lives and our dreams.